About Career Minded Recruiting
Founded in 2011, Career Minded Recruiting is a boutique staffing agency that matches experienced digital marketing, production and technology talent with agencies, corporations and start-ups in the Greater Boston area.
Prospective Clients: Why partner with Career Minded?
- I work collaboratively with HR departments and hiring managers.
- My 10 years of industry experience allows me to identify candidates that are best suited to the role, culture/organization and goals.
- Personal attention. I keep my client base small at all times in order to ensure exceptional service. You’re busy and it’s my goal to keep the process streamlined and effortless for you. I don’t want my time wasted, I won’t waste yours. I’m also working from home with an incredibly active toddler, so I don’t have much time to waste.
Prospective Candidates: How can Career Minded help me in my search?
Career Minded specializes in mid-manager to director level opportunities within ad agencies and corporate marketing departments. I work on these types of digital opportunities only:
- Account Service: Group Account Director, Management Supervisor, Account Supervisor, Marketing Director
- Creative: Information Architect (I do partner with other area recruiters on creative opportunities on a case-by-case basis)
- Digital Production: Executive Producer, Sr.Producer, Producer
- Production and Development: Creative Technologist, Technology Lead, Sr. Software Engineer, Software Engineer
Career Minded offers resume review and editing and salary negotiations. I will support you throughout the entire process and act as a partner for the long-term should we find success together or not.
- I will do my best to respond to your inquiries and/or resume submission within 24 hours.
- Please let me know what other recruiters you are working with and/or companies where you have already been presented to. I’m not the only recruiter working many of these opportunities in Boston, so there is a chance you may have already been submitted, interviewed, etc. I cannot re-present you.
- If you have applied on your own, I also cannot re-present you until a year has past from the date of submission.
I hold over 12+ years of professional experience working in recruiting, sales, and digital marketing for companies that have included Digitas, The Boston Globe and most recently, Mullen. I left my position as a Digital Producer in May 2011 to be home with my son and established my practice 7 months later.
A 1998 graduate of the University of New Hampshire, I reside on the Northshore with my husband Joe and 20-month old Tristan.